Profile and Capabilities
David Thorne is designer and owner of his namesake graphic design firm–David Thorne Communications. His clients come from diverse sectors but they all appreciate the value of beautiful, thoughtful design. With nearly 25 years of experience, David is a branding expert who can work effortlessly in print, web or social. He is a passionate advocate for his client’s brand and believes that when you are dedicated to their success, and love what you do, you both win.
In addition to running his own firm, David teaches graphic design at OCAD University and writes articles on branding and design for Applied Arts, Canada’s premier magazine of visual communications.
- Brand Identity
- Standards and guidelines manuals
- Corporate stationery
- Branded Word and Powerpoint templates
- Product and service brochures
- Annual reports
- Exterior and interior signage
- Print and online advertising
- Exhibit design
- Corporate videos & motion graphics